Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pre-cut squares. . . Please, don't call me lazy, but pre-cut charms are perectly delightful. Moda puts together yummy collections of their various lines. Here are the 5" charms from the Figgy Pudding line. If you're a sewer who hasn't quilted, charms are a great way to go. You can get an easy start by doing four-patch or nine-patch and suddenly, you've become a quilter. If the Moda prints don't strike your fancy, you'll find other collections on e-bay or at your local quilt shop. I was always amazed by traditional quilting, but never thought I'd want to try--too detailed, too tedious for my attention span. With pre-cut charms, I have enjoyed it--projects come together fast. . . for even faster projects--try Layer Cakes--10" pre-cut squares. You can make something cozy and beautiful for your loved ones. I hear my sister-in-law and brother have been fighting over her quilt made with Hello Betty 10" pre-cuts. That kind of love is the middle of heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment